Q. Where can I get more credit put on my PaperCut account?
If you use all of the $10 credit, you can purchase a PaperCut print card for $10 from the Student Services Suite during business hours. Evenings after 4:30 and weekends, cards can be purchased from the Library. To purchase a card from the library, follow these steps:
- Visit the Current Student section.
- Click the Make a Payment link.
- Select the PaperCut card option from the Payment Information dropdown.
- Fill out the required Student & Cardholder Information fields.
- Click Continue.
- Enter credit card information in pop-up window (If you have a pop-up blocker on, select “always allow pop-ups from this website” then click “retry”)
- Email receipt to Library@clarksoncollege.edu
- Pick up Paper-Cut card in the Library, located on the second floor of the main College building.
For more information, see http://www.clarksoncollege.edu/student-life/campus-services/printing-on-campus/
Clarkson College LibAnswers
Have a question?
Search our Answers or Ask Us